Shipping Terms and Conditions
The processing of the shipment will be made 24 hours after receipt of payment, as long as we have the selected item in stock. Otherwise, the buyer will be advised to select another The Painter’s Wife product, or cancel their order with the consequent refund of the amount paid through the same means by which the payment was made, within fourteen (14) days.
We ship orders worldwide. Shipping costs will be applied depending on the country of destination and the amount of the purchase. After the order has been processed, deliveries will be made to the address provided by the buyer, within the following and approx. delivery times and by the following couriers:
- Shipments to Spain and Portugal: Correos Express. 2-3 days.
- Shipments to UE: DHL Express. 2-3 days. DHL Parcel: 4-7 days.
- Shipments to UK: DHL Express. 2- 3 days.
- Shipping to the rest of the world: 2-4 days.
Shipping costs will be applied depending on the country of destination and the amount of the purchase. They will be displayed on the screen at the time of purchase and, in any case, before confirming the order.
Shipping to Spain:
- Standard shipping (Correos Express): Free in orders over 60€
- In orders less than 60€ (Correos Express): 6,50€
Shipping to Portugal:
- Standard shipping (Correos Express): Free in orders over 60€
- In orders less than 60€ (Correos Express): 8€
Shipping to Europe:
- Standard shipping (DHL Parcel): Free in orders over 60€
- Express Shipping (DHL Express): Free in orders over 120€
- In orders less than 60€. The customer will have the option to choose between:
- Standard shipping (DHL Parcel): 10€
Express shipping (DHL Express): 20€
Shipping to UK:
- Free of charge in orders over 90€ with Express delivery (DHL Express)
- Orders less than 90€ – Express delivery (DHL Express): 25€
Shipping to the rest of the world
- Orders less than 180€: DHL Express. Amount according to country (20€-40€)
- Orders over 181€: Free express delivery by DHL Express
In the unlikely event of forces beyond our control that prevent or delay the delivery of the product, the buyer will be notified with the proposed new date of delivery of the product without any subsequent liability of The Painter’s Wife.
Depending on the country of shipment, there may be customs costs that the buyer must pay upon receiving the goods.
All deliveries must be signed off upon receipt. No deliveries are made to PO boxes. Once the goods have been signed off, they are the responsibility of the CLIENT.
In order to avoid unnecessary incidents at the time of delivery, it is essential that the customer has registered their details correctly and it is solely responsible for the personal information entered on the forms, accepting the obligation to provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity, as requested on the registration and purchase forms, as well as to keep the registration data updated so that it remains truthful, accurate and complete.
The buyer can cancel the order of any product, without any charge and without providing any reason, within 24 hours of placing the order, as long as the package has not been sent already. Orders are issued on the first business day after purchase.
To cancel an order, the buyer must contact The Painter’s Wife via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the order has already left our warehouses, cancellation cannot be done. However, it may be returned on receipt of the product, in accordance with the following return conditions:
THE PAINTER’S WIFE is not responsible for:
Delays in the delivery of goods by the transport company, unforeseen circumstances in the delivery area or due to strikes, natural disasters, accidents, attacks of any kind, etc…
The cancellation or non-acceptance of any order when the address information provided by the customer is not correct, or when payment is not verified, declined or rejected for any reason.
The Painter’s Wife will not be held responsible in case of loss or theft of products returned by the client, nor in the case of restitution to a wrong address or delays in the delivery of returned goods not attributable to The Painter’s Wife. In such cases, the buyer will assume all risks of the shipment. It is also up to the buyer to prove that the products have been returned.
The content and veracity of the information provided by the users on our website or on our pages of social network
The Painter’s Wife has taken all possible measures to ensure that the photographs displayed on this website are faithful reproductions of the original products in order to minimize variations between the image and the physical product. However, the user must be aware that color variations or image perceptions may occur due to the technical characteristics, configuration and resolution of different computers or screens. Consequently, The Painter’s Wife will not be held responsible for any lack of conformity of the graphic representations of the products that appear on the Internet.
Either way, we reserve the right to cancel an orders made by any customer when there have been repeated incidents.
In accordance with the current legislation established about personal data protection, The Painter’s Wife informs the user that there is a personal data form that contains the users’ data that is entered into the website. The Painter’s Wife is responsible for the form.
The buyer and holder of the data are informed, and give your unequivocal consent, that by implementing the completion of the diverse forms their personal data will be incorporated into the automated lists that The Painter’s Wife, in order to be able to give and offer our services, such as informing the buyer about the products that are offered.
The Painter’s Wife is committed to following its obligations regarding the personal data and due to treating them with the utmost confidentiality. To this extent, provided security measures will be adopted by the law in order to avoid change, loss or unauthorized access.
The user will be able to exercise their access rights, rectification, cancellation and personal data errors in the established terms and in accordance with the current legislation, through email@example.com.
• The product must be in perfect condition and with its corresponding labels, without signs of having been used.
• The product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received with its original intact packaging, ticket or invoice.
• Returns can be made by sending the product by registered mail to the address that will be sent to the buyer by email during the exchange process correspondence from The Painter’s Wife. If the buyer decides to return the product by another courier, they must inform The Painter’s Wife by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the shipping information and tracking number.
• An exchange can only be made for the same item purchased but in a different size or color.
In the event that the products do not arrive in perfect condition, The Painter’s Wife reserves the right to refuse the return or exchange, or pay a lower amount for your order.