TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The processing of the shipment will be made 24 hours after receipt of payment, as long as the items are in stock. If this is not the case, the buyer will be advised to select another The Painter’s Wife product, or cancel his order with the consequent refund of the amounts paid through the same means by which the payment was made, within fourteen (14) days.
We can ship the orders to anywhere in the world, all shipping costs will be paid by the buyer and will appear on the screen at the time of purchase, and before confirming the order.
In the unlikely event of forces out of our control that prevent or delay the delivery of the product, the buyer will be notified with the proposed new date of delivery of the product without any subsequent liability of The Painter’s Wife.
After processing the order, deliveries will be made to the address that the buyer has provided, within the following delivery times:
– Iberian Peninsula: 2 – 5 working days.
– Europe: 4 – 7 working days.
– USA: 5 – 10
– Rest of the world: TBC
Depending on the country of shipment, there may be customs costs that the buyer must pay when receiving the goods.
All deliveries must be signed for upon receipt. No deliveries are made to PO boxes. Once the goods have been signed for, they are the responsibility of the CLIENT.
In order to avoid unnecessary incidents at the time of delivery, it is essential that the customer has registered their details correctly and is solely responsible for the personal information entered on the forms, accepting the obligation to provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity, as requested on the registration and purchase forms, as well as to keep the registration data updated so that they remain truthful, accurate and complete.
The buyer can cancel the order of any product, without any charge and without providing any reason, within 24 hours of placing the order. Orders are issued on the first business day after purchase.
To cancel an order, the buyer must contact The Painter’s Wife via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the order has already left our warehouses, cancellation cannot be done. However, it may be returned on receipt of the product, in accordance with the following return conditions:
Disclaimer of liability
THE PAINTER’S WIFE is not responsible for:
• Delays in the delivery of goods by the transport company, unforeseen circumstances in the delivery area or due to strikes, natural disasters, accidents, attacks of any kind, etc..
• The cancellation or non-acceptance of any order when the address information provided by the customer is not correct, or when payment is not verified, declined or rejected for any reason.
• The Painter’s Wife will not be held responsible in case of loss or theft of products returned by the client, nor in the case of restitution to a wrong address or delays in the delivery of returned goods not attributable to The Painter´s Wife, in such cases the buyer will assume all risks of the shipment. It is also up to the buyer to prove that the products have been returned.
• The content and veracity of the information provided by the users on our website or on our pages of social networks.
• The Painter’s Wife has taken all possible measures to ensure that the photographs displayed on this website are faithful reproductions of the original products, in order to minimize variations between the image and the physical product. However, the user must be aware that colour variations or image perceptions may occur due to the technical characteristics, configuration and resolution of different computer or screens. Consequently, The Painter’s Wife will not be held responsible for any lack of conformity of the graphic representations of the products that appear on the Internet.
• We reserve the right to cancel orders made by any customer.