At The Painter’s Wife we want our garments to ensure the well-being and safety of your pets. To achieve this, all our garments must full-fill our objectives:
- They must adapt to the type of life and functionality of the animal.
- They must be comfortable and allow a wide freedom of movement, avoiding chafing or other injuries.
- They should leave enough space for the animal´s skin to breathe.
- They must allow their lavatory needs to be met, unobstructed and efficiently.
- They will be of the adequate size and will be made with quality fabrics that avoid infections and allergies, resistant and without loose pieces that the dog can swallow.
- They must be easily washed, in order to remove dirt and dust mites.
If your dog refuses any garment, do not force him/her to wear it.